Try the all-new Leeds park and ride for free
Brand-new Leeds Park and Ride Introduced With a Whole Week of Riding for Free
Leeds’ new, 1,000-space Temple Green Park and Ride, just off Junction 45 of the M1 motorway, opens on Monday (19th June), and is offering users a week’s free trial.
Located next to the A63 at the heart of Leeds’ Gateway 45 Enterprise Zone, the recently opened Leeds park and ride will provide commuters with a 15-minute bus link to the city centre, running every 10-15 minutes. Tickets will cost as little as £2.70 per day and up to three children travel free with every fare-paying adult.
For the first week, from Monday 19th to Saturday 24th June, people can try out the service for free. Simply park up and board the bus which will take you to the city centre’s Boar Lane stop. Buses back to Temple Green leave from the same stop.
Weekdays, services will run between 6am-9pm and on Saturdays from 7am-7pm.
- Temple Green park and ride is located at is situated adjacent to the A63 Pontefract Lane close to junction 45 of the M1. Postcode: LS9 0PU
- £3 Day ticket or £2.70 when people buy five or more on a smartcard.
- 15-minute journey into the city from Temple Green.
- Up to three children travel free with every fare-paying adult.
- Staffed, heated waiting facility with toilets / baby changing area and ticket machines.
- Free Wi-Fi on all buses.
- 1,000 spaces, safe, secure, well-lit parking and CCTV.
- Disabled, cycle and motorcycle spaces.
- Electric vehicle spaces with free charging points.
More information on the park and ride can be found here - www.wymetro.com/parkandride/temple-green