Skip to main content
LeedsBID Facts & Stats
Executive / Management Team
Teams On The Streets
Working With LeedsBID
Facts & Stats
Work With Us
Welcome To Leeds
Purple Flag City
Jobs and Careers
Adding More Chapters into the book of Leeds
Leeds is a truly unique, vibrant, colourful, innovative and imaginative city; we need to make sure people realise that
What Makes a City Great?
A Closer Look at Leeds City Centre with Karen Butler, Head of Place Management and Delivery at LeedsBID (Leeds Business Improvement District).
New Blog Post - First Impressions Count
It is said that emotions drive 80% of the choices we make while practicality and objectivity make up the remaining 20%, but how does this transpose to what people think about our city?
Striving to be an international ‘go to’ destination
Leeds is a thriving, growing city, striving to be an international ‘go to’ destination.