Jobs and Careers
Business Account Manager – Centre of Retail and Hospitality Excellence, Leeds
Salary banding: £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Applications in the form of a current CV with supporting letter demonstrating how you fulfil the requirements of the post should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a newly created opportunity for an experienced Business Account Manager to join the Centre of Retail & Hospitality Excellence team (CORHE) based in Leeds.
Working in partnership, Leeds City Council and Leeds BID are keen to capitalise and build on the significant Retail and Hospitality sectors that exist within the City through the creation of a Centre of Retail & Hospitality Excellence (CORHE). The CORHE is designed to provide a high quality, responsive and seamless service to meet the training, recruitment, staff retention and general business needs of employers across the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure sectors within the Leeds BID catchment.
The CORHE will be physically based in the geographical area of Leeds BID in City Exchange, part of the Land Securities Trinity Leeds development.
About the role:
Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, trusting and long-term customer relationships with businesses across the Leeds BID catchment. In addition, the successful applicant will develop trusted advisor relationships with partner organisations, including the delivery partners Leeds City College, Leeds Beckett University and The Source Retail Skills Academy, and project Stakeholders. You will also be involved in the collation and production of reports, collaborate with partners to identify and grow opportunities, develop new business with existing customers and identify areas for improvement.
We are looking for someone who -
- Is a self-motivated team player with exceptional customer service skills
- Can demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and the ability to use their own initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Has strong listening, presentation and negotiation abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects, work under pressure and respond to deadlines whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Has some account Management experience, ideally in a business environment and the training sector
This position will be full time initially for a fixed term of 2 years
Closing date for applications: 17th July 2018
If you wish to find out more about this position, please contact Dianne Wainwright, CORHE Manager, on 07793 308851